Saturday, March 12, 2011

Alexandra Daddario Biography


hollywood actress Alexandra Daddario Biography

Alexandra Daddario Biography - All About Alexandra Daddario
ale-daddario-12170901.jpg (560×452)
Born March 16, 1986 in New York, New York, USA.

Alexandra got her big break in the Daytime soaps in 2002/2003 in "All My Children." It also was integral in her growing up, as shown in these excepts from "All My Children Wasn't Just a Job...it Was High School" from The Pine Valley Bulletin:

Alexandra Daddario grew up in front of the camera, and she loved it. "Since I lived in the [New York] City where auditions and agents are very accessible, I have been doing it since I was a kid," Daddario said about her start as a child commercial actress. "My parents signed me up for all kinds of lessons, one of them was acting. The teacher took us to agents. One of the agents wanted to hire me, and I have been going out for roles ever since then."

But her first television role did not come about until she was 16 years old, when she booked a single episode in the role of victimized teen Laurie Lewis on All My Children. "My first scene was JR (Chandler, then Jonathan Bennett) taking me to prom. It was with David Canary (Adam Chandler), Jonathan Bennett (JR), and Elizabeth Hendrickson (ex-Maggie Stone)," said Daddario. "I only had a couple lines, something like, 'Hi Mr. Chandler' and 'Bye Mr. Chandler."

"I was so nervous, but it was the most fun ever just being there," Daddario said.

Daddario' did not let her nerves get the best of her. "They called me back for another episode and another," Daddario said. "I was so excited when they called me back."

Daddario will never forget her first moments at the studio. "When you're a dayplayer, you don't have your own dressing room, they put you in someone's," Daddario said. "I was put in Kelly Ripa's (ex-Hayley Santos). She had a note on the wall from Kathy Lee (Gifford) congratulating her on the new show." Daddario is referring to Live With Regis and Kelly, the nationally syndicated morning talk show Ripa continues to co-host to this day with Lifetime Achievement Emmy Award Winner Regis Philbin.

Still, the road ahead was uncertain for Daddario. Daddario was still attending a traditional girls school in New York, and the new opportunities to recur as Laurie was affecting her ability to focus on her education. "I was finishing my sophomore year of high school at Brearley in New York," Daddario said. "I would not have been able to continue my education there."
With a great opportunity in front of her, Daddario dropped out of Brearley. "I did not have a contract at the time, so I took a chance," Daddario said. "I went to PCS (Professional Childrens School) and did guided study and stuff like that." Being around other children in the industry afforded Daddario the time to continue her role as Laurie. "School was never going to be a problem because that is what the school was made for. They are very respectful and very helpful," Daddario said.
tumblr_ky3io2jKs21qamcr5o1_500.jpg (500×317)
PCS has helped many a young actress on All My Children get their start. Notable alumnus include Sarah Michelle Gellar (ex-Kendall Hart), Lindsey Price (ex-AnLi Chen) and most recently Leven Rambin (ex-Lily Montgomery/Ava Benton). Daddario was joined by a sleu of younger actors including Michael B. Jordan (ex-Reggie), Micah Alberti (ex-Jamie), Amanda Seyfried (ex-Joni) The typical high school comrade absent from attending a school like PCS was supplemented by Daddario's set life. "They had all these new kids at the time: Amanda (Seyfried, ex-Joni Stafford), Andrew Riddings (ex-JR Chandler), Michael Jordan (ex-Reggie Montgomery)," Daddario said. "They were trying to start a whole 'teen scene' thing and develop new characters." Later, the brood grew with the addition of Micah Alberti (ex-Jamie Martin).

...Daddario persevered and landed a contract. "I was so excited, I screamed for sure.'" Daddario said. "I came in before they (the other members of the younger set) did. I was the first person in. We worked so together so much. We spent most of our time together." By 2003, all the younger cast members were on contract.

Though they were all supposed to be in high school, only Alberti, Jordan and Daddario actually were. "They were a couple years older than me," Daddario said. Downtime onset sometimes became study hall. "Micah had some special program from his hometown. He was being sent things and he would send papers back."

That did not mean the younger cast stayed out of trouble. "Once, we were running around and I don't remember if it was Micah's or Michael Jordan's, but we wrote in magic marker all over his dressing room mirror," Daddario laughed. "Maybe you had to be there."

Being on contract afforded Daddario a few perks, including attending the Daytime Emmy Awards. "I had a full length dress that a wonderful designer made for me, it was so gorgeous," Daddario said. "My mom was my date… I got to walk the red carpet and do interviews with some of the other cast."

Filmography
Alexandra_Daddario_03.jpg (2560×1920)
Film
Year Title Role Notes
2005 The Squid and the Whale[4] Pretty Girl
2006 Pitch[4] Alex
2006 The Hottest State[4] Kim
2007 The Babysitters[4] Babara Yates
2008 The Attic[4] Ava Strauss
2009 Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience[4] Girlfriend (Central Park Couple)
2010 Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief[4] Annabeth Chase Lead Role
2010 Bereavement Allison Lead Role
2011 Hall Pass Paige
Television
Year Title Role Notes
2002–2003 All My Children[4] Laurie Lewis 43 episodes
2004 Law & Order[4] Felicia Episode "Enemy"
2005 Law & Order: Criminal Intent[4] Susie Armstrong Episode "In the Wee Small Hours (Part 1)"
2006 Law & Order Samantha Beresford Episode "Release"
2006 Conviction[4] Vanessa Episode "Pilot"
2006 The Sopranos[4] Another Woman Episode "Johnny Cakes"
2009 Damages[4] Lily Arsenault Episode "I Lied, Too"
2009 Life on Mars[4] Emily 'Rocket Girl' Wyatt Episode "Let All the Children Boogie"
2009 Nurse Jackie Young Woman Episode "Pilot"
2009 Law & Order: Criminal Intent[4] Lisa Wellesley Episode "Salome in Manhattan"
2009-2010 Odd Jobs Cassie Stetner Web-series
2009–2011 White Collar[4] Kate Moreau Recurring Role (7 Episodes)
...............................................................................................................
I Am Doing Google Adsense.I am Running Web Deign Company Past Two Years.Do u Want Google Adsense Account | Google Adsense Training |Website Design And Web Design Training |
web site;www.vmsinfotech.in
Email;vmsinfotech.in@gmail.com
Call:            +919566813102      
................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment