Saturday, April 25, 2009

Barbecue..inside my house?!

Sorry for the lack of updates here. Currently I've been busy with lots of task which quite bothers me not to post a..posting on my blog. There are few happy and special moments in my life which currently are happening, so I would like to thank Allah S.W.T for all those special moments. Oh anyway bout the title post..last night my family don't know what we should eat in during lunch time, so my mum decided that we should cook something like a mini barbecue..so I generously offered her my help to cook! Did you guys know I like to cook too? Heh.

The "Barbecue Pit". From left is cooking oil, the steamboat cooker with a BBQ cooker on top, the marinated chicken inside the cover and lastly a BBQ sauce. Typical stuff isn't it?


The fresh marinated chicken (thanks to my mum who marinated it, and me for enhancing the flavour) been cooked on top of the iron plate..it may look greasy since the iron is sucking and drying the oil quickly..I don't want the chicken to go 'roasted'.


This is how it looks like half cooked or almost cooked. It may look SUPER oily, but actually the chicken doesn't absorb the oil that much after I put it into the plate, which is good considering how much OILY it looks like here. Even when I eat it they isn't any sign of oilyness that much like you seen right here.


Here's the Licensed To Grill successor. Hahaha.

The taste verdict by both of my parent: delicious! They like it! Hahah guess the enhancing flavor that I did before is working well. I would love to do this again, but in a better and a true barbecue pit rather then this..

Zamil

No comments:

Post a Comment